Healthy Living July 9th 2020 & Berry Spinach Salad Recipe
BERRY SPINACH SALAD
PREP TIME TOTAL TIME SERVINGS
5 mins 5 mins 4 servings
Berry spinach salad is the perfect spring and summer salad recipe - and it only takes 5 minutes to make! Fresh strawberries, raspberries and blueberries are tossed with baby spinach, goat cheese, red onions and pecans, then drizzled with a sweet and tangy raspberry vinaigrette.
• 6 cups baby spinach
• 1 cup strawberries, halved
• 1/2 cup raspberries
• 1/2 cup blueberries
• 1/3 cup goat cheese, crumbled
• 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
• 1/4 cup pecans, roughly chopped
• Raspberry Vinaigrette
1. Add the spinach, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, red onion, goat cheese and pecans to a large mixing and toss together.
2. Serve the salad with the raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
SATURATED FAT: 6g