Congratulations to Kassy Kellen of Adrian, winner of the $18,000 ice cabin!
Ice Fishing just went to a whole new level as Radio Works brings you "Keys to the Cabin"! This is a Salem ice cabin featuring:
- Cedar paneled interior
- Cooktop stove
- Digital TV antenna
- Full AM/FM radio
- CD/DVD entertainment package
- Covered holes
You can buy this Salem ice cabin from Coates RV for over $18,000. BUT WAIT! Radio Works is giving it away! Listen weekdays for the Radio Works ice auger. When you hear it, be the correct caller and you can win a key AND a chance to unlock the cabin at our grand finale on Saturday, December 13th at the Hickory Lodge in Worthington!
To better your chances of getting a key, join us at any of our live remote broadcasts where your odds are great. Come to the live broadcast location at the designated time and simply register; we draw for a key at each and every remote! To find out where we will be next, and for full contest rules, see below. It's the Keys to the Cabin from your Radio Works stations US95 The Hot Country Highway and 93.5 Rock It FM!
Have you won a key?
If you have already won a key, you are invited to the Hickory Lodge Bar and Grill on Saturday, December 13th for the Keys to the Cabin Grand Finale! Be sure to come in early, as seats fill up quickly. Registration goes from 5 to 7 p.m. and must be completed at 7 p.m. sharp (that means coming and checking in). Bring your driver's license or some form of legal picture ID to confirm your identity. Failure to register by 7 p.m. and/or failure to appear results in a forfeited key. At approximately 8 p.m., the 100 key winners will draw their random key order and begin turning keys to determine the key.
Do you still need to win a key?
There are still chances to sign up to win keys the night of the Keys to the Cabin Grand Finale. Sign up to win between 5 and 7 p.m., by dropping your name in the registration box, and at least 10 key winners will be drawn after 7 p.m. Remember limit one (1) key holder per household.
Be sure to come hungry to the Finale, as there will be burgers and pizza available by the slice for sale until 10 p.m. via Hickory Lodge, not to mention a full bar. After the finale is over, rock the tunes and into the rest of the evening with DJ Barry Roberts. Good luck!
Live Remote Broadcast Locations
- October 10 (4 to 6 p.m.) - Marthaler Ford in Worthington
- October 16 (4 to 6 p.m.) - Hy-Vee in Worthington
- October 17 (11 to 1 p.m.) - Papik Motors in Luverne
- October 22 (11 to 1 p.m.) - Ben Lee's Cafe in Worthington
- October 23 (3 to 5 p.m.) - Graham Tire in Worthington
- October 28 (11 to 1 p.m.) - Tri-State Rental in Worthington
- October 31 (2 to 4 p.m.) - Fulda Area Credit Union in Worthington
- November 4 (4 to 6 p.m.) - Scholtes Motors in Worthington
- November 7 (4 to 6 p.m.) - Marthaler Chevy in Worthington
- November 11 (12 to 2 p.m.) - Deb's Day Spa in Worthington
- November 12 (3 to 5 p.m.) - Stag Clothiers in Worthington
- November 13 (4 to 6 p.m.) - Worthington Sports Center in Worthington
- November 14 (3 to 5 p.m.) - Defries Collision in Windom
- November 17 (4 to 6 p.m.) - Buffalo Ridge Apartments in Worthington
- November 18 (4 to 6 p.m.) - Schwalbach Hardware in Worthington
- November 19 (4 to 6 p.m.) - Fareway in Worthington
- November 20 (4 to 6 p.m.) - Sterling Drug in Worthington
- November 21 (11 to 1 p.m.) - First State Bank Southwest in Worthington
- November 21 (6 to 8 p.m.) - Billy's Bar and Grill in Ellsworth
- November 24 (11 to 1 p.m.) - IDEAS Computers in Worthington
- November 25 (11 to 1 p.m.) - United Farmers Co-Op in Bigelow
- November 26 (5 to 7 p.m.) - Shed Chill & Grill in Lakefield
- November 29 (11 to 1 p.m.) - Adrian Hardware in Adrian
- November 29 (4 to 6 p.m.) - Round Lake Sportsman Club in Round Lake
- December 1 (11 to 1 p.m.) - Worthington Ag Parts in Worthington
- December 2 (11 to 1 p.m.) - Ag Builders in Windom
- December 3 (11 to 1 p.m.) - Dalon Diamonds in Worthington
- December 4 (4 to 6 p.m.) - Jackson Sports in Jackson
- December 5 (11:30 to 1:30 p.m.) - Friendly Dental in Worthington
- December 8 (11 to 1 p.m.) - Southwest Hearing Technologies in Worthington
- December 9 (11 to 1 p.m.) - Culligan in Worthington
- December 10 (11 to 1 p.m.) - Minnesota West in Worthington
- December 11 (11 to 1 p.m.) - Mick's Repair in Worthington
- December 11 (5 to 7 p.m.) - Johnny's Pub in Lake Park
- December 12 (11 to 1 p.m.) - Brewster Heating & Cooling in Brewster
- December 12 (4 to 6 p.m.) - Cooperative Energy in Sibley
- December 13 (5 to 7 p.m.) - Hickory Lodge in Worthington GRAND FINALE
Keys to the Cabin Sponsors
- Adrian Hardware
- Ag Builders
- Ani-Logics Outdoors
- Behrends Signworks
- Ben Lee's Cafe
- Billy's Bar and Grill
- Brewster Heating & Cooling
- BTU Heating & Cooling
- Buffalo Ridge Apartments
- Burn's Lock & Key
- Clair Van Grouw Construction
- Coates RV
- Cooperative Energy
- Dalon Diamonds
- De Fries Collision
- Deb's Day Spa
- First State Bank Southwest
- Friendly Dental
- Fulda Area Credit Union
- Graham Tire Company
- Hickory Lodge
- Hy Vee
- IDEAS Computers
- Jackson Sports
- Johnny's Pub
- Marthaler Chevy
- Marthaler Ford
- Mick's Repair
- MN West Worthington Campus
- Papik Motors
- Pepsi Cola Bottling Company
- Round Lake Sportsman Club
- Rune's Furniture
- Scholtes Motors
- Schwalbach Hardware
- Southwest Hearing Technologies
- Stag Clothiers
- Sterling Drug
- The Shed Chill & Grill
- Tri-State Rental
- United Farmers Coop
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Worthington Ag Parts
- Worthington Sports Center
Official Contest Rules
- You must be at least 18-years-old to qualifty to participate.
- Limit of only one (1) qualifier per household.
- Participant cannot qualify for anyone but himself/herself.
- Participant cannot sign up for anyone but himself/herself at live broadcasts. Note: limit one (1) entry per person per remote.
- Participant cannot call-in for anyone but himself/herself.
- Participating sponsor or sponsor’s employees and their immediate family may not participate at their live broadcast event.
- Radio Works employees or immediate family may not participate.
- In order to be eligible to win, qualifiers must be present at finale event at the Hickory Lodge on Saturday, December 13, 2014. Keys are NOT transferable.
- In all events, there shall be only one “Keys to the Cabin” grand prize available to be awarded.
- Winner assumes all responsibilities of winning including all state, local, federal and other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees.
- Radio Works shall determine process for qualifying from time to time.
- By participating, all participants grant Radio Works unrestricted permission to use all participants’ name, picture or voice in promotions for websites, on-air or otherwise.
- All decisions made by station are final.
- Radio Works reserves the right to change these rules at any time without notification.